Andover Health Division Announces “Vaccinate During Winter Break” Initiative
The Andover Health Division will host a Covid-19 and Influenza Vaccination Program on December 27, 2022, from 1 PM to 4 PM, at the Robb Center, 30 Whittier Court. This is a perfect opportunity for college students home on winter break to receive one or both of the vaccines. The clinic is open to all persons ages 3 years and older; insurance providers will be billed.
We will be offering the age/series appropriate Pfizer and Moderna COVID Vaccines and Bivalent Boosters
- Pfizer vaccines available for ages 3+
- Moderna vaccines available for ages 18+
The following will be available based on the most recent FDA/CDC emergency use authorizations:
- Primary vaccine series for anyone ages 3+
- Booster of Pfizer Bivalent COVID vaccine for anyone 5+ who has completed a primary vaccine
series of any authorized or approved COVID-19 vaccine at least 2 months after last dose or last booster dose.
- Booster of Moderna Bivalent COVID vaccine for anyone 12+ who has completed a primary series of any authorized or approved COVID-19 vaccine at least 2 months after last dose or last booster dose.
Flu shots will be available for ages 3 and up
- Insurance is required for flu vaccines
Please bring your insurance cards (medical and prescription) and COVID-19 vaccination cards to the clinic
- COVID vaccines are free for all regardless of insurance coverage
- For those covered by Medicare please bring your red, white, and blue Medicare card in addition to any other insurance cards
Visit https://www.appointmentquest.com/scheduler/2250024227?schedule=andover to make your appointment. Call 978-623-8640 with questions.