Procedures & Guidelines
Students who wish to bring their own devices to school will assume full responsibility for the care and use of their technology. APS cannot require students to bring their own devices to school.
Individuals will be permitted to use personal technology devices in accordance with related iAndover 1:1 Empowered Digital Learner Guidelines. Failure to comply with these guidelines may result in the temporary or permanent revocation of use privileges, in addition to any other disciplinary action that may be taken.
- Students will work within the existing classroom curriculum. Teachers will utilize web-based resources such as Google Apps For Education and Cloud Storage for student productivity. Teachers will now have continual access to technology for instruction and no longer have to compete for laptop carts or labs.
- Devices brought to school should only be used during class time when approved by the teacher. Students should only have their devices out for educational purposes. If they are not using them for class they should be stored away in a secure location, which will be established on a classroom-to-classroom basis.
- Google Apps for Education Training
- Digital Citizenship and footprint
- Participation in Pilot Advisory (consist of admin, teachers, students and parents)
- Laptops should be charged at home for the next day.
- All laptops should have Virus Protection supplied by families.
- Care and General Maintenance of the machine is the responsibility of the student.
Download full version: