Returning Students On-line Back to School Forms
Beginning August 27, 2018, the Andover Public School District introduces our new online registration system for returning students. We are asking our returning families to update certain pieces of information via a secure online portal to Registration Gateway. We hope that this online system will streamline our communication and reduce the amount of paperwork you need to complete.
You will need to log on to this system using the following unique username and password. Then, follow the simple instructions to update your demographics, emergency contacts, medical information, technology usage agreement, as well as acknowledging other district's policies.
Things you should know:
- The forms must be completed by a parent or guardian.
- Use your students ID number (include leading zeros) as the username & birthday as the password in the mm/dd/yyyy format. (Example: mm/dd/yyyy – student’s birth date January 5, 2010 the birth date should be entered at 01/05/2010 – make sure you include the leading zero and the slashes).
- If you have more than one student in Andover Public Schools you must complete the process for each of your students, you should receive an email for each student.
- You do not need to complete these forms all at once.
- Make sure the information you submit is accurate.
- A change in residency or a change in child custody will require you to provide documentation to the school. Links to residency requirements and custody forms will be provided. Bring the documentation to your child’s school during normal school hours.
- The forms must be completed by September 17, 2018.
- If you need help please refer to the - APS Student Update Quick Reference Guide Opens a New Window.
Attention Incoming 6th and 9th grade parents:
It is the policy of the Andover Public Schools to review residency information at each change of level - Elementary to Middle School, Middle School to High School. This policy helps to ensure that only residents of the Town of Andover attend the public schools.
Please return the following documents to your school by September 15th, 2018.
PROOF OF RESIDENCY -one the following documents
___Property tax bill and the most recent payment
___Copy of Deed &/or record of most recent mortgage payment
___ Notarized rent receipt or utility bill dates within the past 45 days or a statement of service address and connection date
___Completed Residency Form
This should take approximately 15 minutes, and needs to be completed by September 17, 2018.