Dear AHS Student-Athletes and Families:
We are using a NEW registration site. Please register at https://andover-ar.rschooltoday.com/
Please make sure that you have completed all three steps in the registration process in order to tryout.
- Online registration
- Payment of the Athletic Fee
- Up to date physical on file with the school
Athletic Fee payments are due before the season starts. The $450 fee is a one-time fee per year with a family cap of $900. The payment can be made at the following link. PayPal
Please add your child’s name and sport into the Message Box when paying through PayPal.
Athletic Fee Waivers: There are two parts to complete this process.
1. All waivers need the approval of the Andover Public Schools Business Office. The waiver form can be found on the Andover Public Schools website,
Fee Reduction Form or in the AHS Athletic Department.
2. The completed waiver form, along with the required documentation (which is detailed on the waiver form) must be returned to the Andover Public Schools, Attn: Business Office, 36 Bartlett Street, Andover, MA 01810 before tryouts have begun. The application will be evaluated by the Business Office to determine if the student qualifies for a waiver of the athletic user fee.
Physical Forms: An up to date physical form needs to be in the nurse’s office to be able to participate in sports. There are several ways that you can get your forms to us:
1. Upload it to the registration site
2. Drop it off to the nurses’ office or the athletic department office
a. During the summer please drop off the physical in the main office
Please remember to send us your child’s updated physical form after each physical.
Please contact us with any questions.
Bill Martin, Athletic Director Kerry Cashman, Assistant Athletic Director