Back to School Forms
Sign and return these forms* to HOMEROOM on the first day of school for each student.
_____ *Parent Consent for Extracurricular Activities/Fees and Medical Authorization Form (A student may not participate in any After-School Activities, without this signed form and the $100 fee).
_____ PAC Membership/Directory Information: If you don't receive emails from West Middle School PAC, () please Subscribe to the PAC Email List.
_____ PAC DUES (optional): Pay your PAC Dues with the preferred method online - or with check
Beginning August 27, 2018, the Andover Public School District introduces our new online registration system for returning students. We are asking our returning families to update certain pieces of information via a secure online portal to Registration Gateway. We hope that this online system will streamline our communication and reduce the amount of paperwork you need to complete.
You will need to log on to this system using the following unique username and password. Then, follow the simple instructions to update your demographics, emergency contacts, medical information, technology usage agreement, as well as acknowledging other district's policies.
Things you should know:
- The forms must be completed by a parent or guardian.
- Use your students ID number (include leading zeros) as the username & birthday as the password in the mm/dd/yyyy format. (Example: mm/dd/yyyy – student’s birth date January 5, 2010 the birth date should be entered at 01/05/2010 – make sure you include the leading zero and the slashes).
- If you have more than one student in Andover Public Schools you must complete the process for each of your students, you should receive an email for each student.
- You do not need to complete these forms all at once.
- Make sure the information you submit is accurate.
- A change in residency or a change in child custody will require you to provide documentation to the school. Links to residency requirements and custody forms will be provided. Bring the documentation to your child’s school during normal school hours.
- The forms must be completed by September 17, 2018.
- If you need help please refer to the - APS Student Update Quick Reference Guide Opens a New Window.
Web address: Registration Gateway Back to School Portal
For Grade 6 ONLY
_____ *Affidavit of Residency (Policy JFA-E). This form needs to be filled out by incoming 6 grade students only.
All Homeroom assignments will be given out of the first day of school.