Student Work Permits


If your child is a student at Andover High School, they may come during school hours to obtain their work permit. If your child does not attend Andover High School, you must make an appointment to come into the building with your child, by going to: 

 Make a work permit appointment here or by Calling Kevin Cardenas, Registrar at 978-247-5524.

Andover High School will issue work permits over the SUMMER HOURS during the following hours

  • Monday to Thursday:  9:00 am to 2:00 pm
  • Friday:  9:00 am to 12:30 pm

Please make sure that you bring in the completed paperwork which can be downloaded from the Massachusetts Department of Labor Standards website (  Those seeking a work permit must also bring proof of age (birth certificate, or passport, or physical driver’s license (learner’s permits are not acceptable).  If you have any questions, please call 978-247-5524 or 978-247-5510.  You may also email to Kevin Cardenas: Email

Work Permit Application